Private, small group and pregnancy pilates classes in the heart of Chelmsford
Our brand new Springfield Pilates website is live! Head on over to find our current small group Pilates and Pregnancy Pilates class schedule.
Our Pilates classes are all held in central Chelmsford in a purpose built and peaceful private studio.
My name is Angela and as a certified Body Control Pilates matwork teacher, I’m on a mission to introduce a little bit of Pilates ‘feel-good’ into your world!
I personally found Pilates just when I needed it most, back when I was suffering both physically and mentally from the chronic stress of ten years of living a pressured corporate lifestyle. Pilates was exactly what I had been looking for, so in 2012 I began training to be a teacher with the wonderful Body Control Pilates Association in London, qualifying (and becoming a Mum for the first time!) in 2013.
Through tailored personal and small group Pilates tuition, my goal is to help you learn how to take care of your body and mind so that you have the energy you deserve to live your life to the full.
Time for you
‘It develops the body uniformly, corrects wrong postures, restores physical vitality, invigorates the mind, and elevates the spirit.’ – Joseph Pilates
Whether you are a busy mum, a stressed professional, or a retiree, Pilates is the perfect antidote to the challenges of modern life. A truly restorative form of exercise, Pilates is a series of controlled, flowing and challenging movements that can improve your posture and natural movement potential.
Pilates works by strengthening underused and neglected muscles while giving tired and dominant muscles a break, encouraging stability, strength and balance across your entire body.
The varied and controlled movements help relax a busy or tired mind, ease aches and pains, and give you much needed time and space to concentrate solely on improving yourself.
If you’re looking to increase your confidence, switch off, and introduce an exceptionally feel-good form of exercise into your weekly routine, I think this could be just what you are looking for…
Pilates InstructorFind out more
I’ll start with the basics and take time to understand your lifestyle, discuss your specific needs, and set clear goals. I’ll introduce the key principles of Pilates, which include alignment, breathing and centring. And then I’ll design personalised sessions for you, coaching and supporting you as you improve your stability, concentration and stamina.
Why Live Simple?
- I primarily teach at our tranquil, purpose-built private studio in Chelmsford – a relaxing haven away from the hustle and bustle of a big-box gym. I also offer at-home private tuition, allowing you to make Pilates one part of your schedule that is completely stress free.
- Group classes are intentionally small so that I can put the highest level of care and attention into your progress.
- I don’t just teach it – I also live it. I practice Pilates regularly and work with other local teachers and the Body Control Pilates studio in London to improve my performance.
- At Live Simple we’re about more than just Pilates. We can also offer you nutritional support, Personal Training, Outdoor Fitness sessions, and lifestyle guidance to complement your Pilates practice.
- A complimentary one hour session of your choice when you complete a block of classes (choose from Pilates, Personal Training, Strength & Conditioning or Nutritional Coaching)
- Ongoing email support between sessions that will help you get the most out of your training when you’re not with us in the studio
- Complimentary access to our Sunday morning Outdoor Fitness classes in Lionmede Park, Chelmsford
Plus all Live Simple Personal Training and one-to-one Pilates clients enjoy…
Take your pick
I am here to help you whether you’re an absolute beginner, an improver, or looking to realise the benefits of Pilates throughout your pregnancy and into motherhood. Take your pick from the following options, all of which are held at Springfield Pilates HQ:
Private one-to-one Pilates tuition – the ultimate time for you. Highly recommended for people who are brand new to Pilates to introduce all of the basic principles and exercises before joining a group class, or for those looking to achieve a particular goal. Available in your own home should you prefer.*
Small group Pilates classes – for beginners and improvers. Everyone welcome. Maximum 4 attendees per class.
Pregnancy Pilates – a very small 45-minute class designed specifically to help you relax, recharge and gently maintain your fitness during pregnancy in a safe and friendly environment.
*We broadly cover the Chelmsford area, but may be able to travel further – please ask!
8.30am – 9.15am – Small group Pilates
9.30am – 10.15am – Small group Pilates
6.15pm – 7.00pm – Pregnancy Pilates
7.15pm – 8.00pm – Pregnancy Pilates
8.30pm – 9.30pm – Small group Pilates
7.15pm – 8.15pm – Small group Pilates
8.30pm – 9.15pm – Small group Pilates
Please email email@example.com to book your place.